Monday, July 18, 2016

Mom of homeless attack suspect says he didn’t do it

Jon Guerrero’s mother says the suspect in the murders of three homeless men has mental illness, but isn’t violent


To learn more visit: Crimesider – CBSNews.com

The parents of Dallas gunman Micah Johnson have spoken out for the first time since their son’s attack on police Thursday night. Speaking to The Blaze, Johnson’s father, James Johnson and his ex-wife, Delphine broke down in tears as they discussed their veteran son’s devastating actions during a protest march. “I love my son with all my heart. I hate what he did,” James said.
The astonished father added: “I don’t know what to say to anybody to make anything better. I didn’t see it coming.”
Video Rating: / 5

The post Mom of homeless attack suspect says he didn’t do it appeared first on Become A Crime Scene Investigator.

Mom of homeless attack suspect says he didn’t do it




from WordPress https://crimesceneinvestigatoredus.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/mom-of-homeless-attack-suspect-says-he-didnt-do-it/

No comments:

Post a Comment