Thursday, July 28, 2016

Trump on the Limits of Trump

“We have far too much imperialism in the chief executive.”…
To learn more visit: The Marshall Project

Donald Trump Aipac Full Speech. In a highly awaited speech at the AIPAC Policy Conference on Monday evening, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump reiterated his support for Israel while promising to continue to do so if elected President. Trump noted that he is a lifelong supporter of the State of Israel and noted that, despite being a newcomer to politics, “I’m not new to supporting the Jewish state.” He touted his pro-Israel credentials and noted how he led the Salute Israel parade in 2014. “It was a dangerous time for Israel and frankly for many supporting Israel… I took the risk and I’m glad I did,” said Trump. “But I didn’t come to you to pander about Israel – that’s what a politician does: all talk and no action. “I came to tell you where I stand on the future of America’s relationship with our strategic ally and cultural brother, the state of Israel.” Trump declared that his number one number priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran. “This deal is catastrophic, for America, for Israel and for the whole Middle East.” Good evening. I speak to you today as a lifelong supporter and true friend of Israel. I am a newcomer to politics but not to backing the Jewish state.
In late 2001, weeks after the attacks on New York City and Washington – attacks perpetrated by Islamic fundamentalists, Mayor Giuliani visited Israel to show solidarity with terror victims. I sent him in my plane because I backed the mission 100%. In Spring 2004, at the height of violence in the Gaza Strip, I was the Grand Marshal of the 40th Salute to Israel Parade, the largest single gathering in support of the Jewish state. It was a very dangerous time for Israel and frankly for anyone supporting Israel – many people turned down this honor –I did not, I took the risk. I didn’t come here tonight to pander to you about Israel. That’s what politicians do: all talk, no action. I came here to speak to you about where I stand on the future of American relations with our strategic ally, our unbreakable friendship, and our cultural brother, the only democracy in the Middle East, the State of Israel. My number one priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran. I have been in business a long time. I know deal-making and let me tell you, this deal is catastrophic – for America, for Israel, and for the whole Middle East. The problem here is fundamental. We have rewarded the world’s leading state sponsor of terror with 0 billion and we received absolutely nothing in return. I’ve studied this issue in greater detail than almost anybody. The biggest concern with the deal is not necessarily that Iran is going to violate it, although it already has, the bigger problem is that they can keep the terms and still get to the bomb by simply running out the clock, and, of course, they keep the billions. The deal doesn’t even require Iran to dismantle its military nuclear capability! Yes, it places limits on its military nuclear program for only a certain number of years. But when those restrictions expire, Iran will have an industrial-size military nuclear capability ready to go, and with zero provision for delay no matter how bad Iran’s behavior is. When I am president, I will adopt a strategy that focuses on three things when it comes to Iran. First, we will stand up to Iran’s aggressive push to destabilize and dominate the region. Iran is a very big problem and will continue to be, but if I’m elected President, I know how to deal with trouble. Iran is a problem in Iraq, a problem in Syria, a problem in Lebanon, a problem in Yemen, and will be a very major problem for Saudi Arabia. Literally every day, Iran provides more and better weapons to their puppet states. Hezbollah in Lebanon has received sophisticated anti-ship weapons, anti-aircraft weapons, and GPS systems on rockets. Now they’re in Syria trying to establish another front against Israel from the Syrian side of the Golan Heights. In Gaza, Iran is supporting Hamas and Islamic Jihad – and in the West Bank they are openly offering Palestinians ,000 per terror attack and ,000 for every Palestinian terrorist’s home that’s been destroyed.

Iran is financing military forces throughout the Middle East and it is absolutely indefensible that we handed them over 0 billion to facilitate even more acts of terror.
Video Rating: / 5

The post Trump on the Limits of Trump appeared first on Become A Crime Scene Investigator.

Trump on the Limits of Trump




from WordPress https://crimesceneinvestigatoredus.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/trump-on-the-limits-of-trump/

No comments:

Post a Comment